Tips and ideas
10 basic steps
If you don't know where to start, we can help you with 10 vital steps
In the frenzy of organizing, although all the activities and commitments seem equally important, nothing could be further from the truth.” To make sure the experience of planning your wedding is not completely chaotic, we will give you a Top Ten of what you should bear in mind for perfect results. Start by getting a special diary for wedding planning; it will help you keep track of your times and appointments with suppliers.
Ah! And the other secret, delegate; if someone offers to help, don’t hesitate to accept.
Time will be your best ally. The sooner you choose the date, the better. If you don’t know where to start, follow these steps.
- Set a date and choose a place for the celebration.
- Organize the proposal dinner.
- Choose the bride’s dress and the rings.
- Decide on the type of ceremony you want, get all the documents you need together and draw up a provisional list of guests.
- Plan the honeymoon.
- Choose the place for the banquet and your favorite cake.
- Select the invitations and favors.
- Choose the music for the church and the celebration and the photographer.
- Define the decoration and type of flowers you want.
- Organize the seating plan for the guests.